[FX.php List] Leading zero getting dropped in a login

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue Jan 29 00:40:49 MST 2008

Hi Jon,

You can still validate that the field only contains numeric characters, you
just can't treat it as a number, so you'd have to check each character
that's being submitted is within the charset [0-9]...

As to 'why now', my guess is that it's not just started happening now, but
that nobody got round to telling you till now...

Cheers
Steve