[FX.php List] Adding Libraries to FileMaker's Supplied PHP5 Environment

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Mon Jan 21 20:17:24 MST 2008

Hi Kevin,

If you're using OS X pre-Leopard, I recommend downloading and
installing the PHP 5 binary generously built by Mark Liyanage at
http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/php/

This is a PHP install in a one-button package installer. It doesn't
get any easier than this.

Mark has not finished his Leopard version yet, which leaves me wanting
for the moment. But the version for 10.4.x includes stuff not compiled
in the OS X native install, notably GD.

Hope this helps,
Dale