[FX.php List] [OFF] OS X vs OS X Server?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Jan 18 16:27:52 MST 2008

No, but I have to say: I wasn't that impressed at the keynote, until
afterwards when I got to hold it, type on it, pick it up. It's really
an amazing little laptop.

If I were a suit traveling every week, I'd have one, but for my needs,
I like my MBPro.

... but it really is amazing once you hold it in your hands; it's SO
thin; it really has to be seen to be appreciated.