[FX.php List] Encoding Issues

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Thu Jan 17 05:19:27 MST 2008

Hi Roger,

As ggt will no doubt jump right in and tell you, you need to ensure that
your page is UTF-8 encoded... then these issues should go away...

There's a really good page at
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-changing-encoding (with
included links) which goes through all the ins-and-outs of ensuring that
your page is UTF-8 encoded end-to-end...

HTH
Steve