[FX.php List] Lesson learned about password values

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Jan 11 10:20:38 MST 2008

Dan,

What a GREAT trick! I don't need it now, but I know I will sometime.

Thanks for sharing a great trick,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting