[FX.php List] intermittent speed issues with fx.php and FMSA 9

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Wed Jan 2 17:21:03 MST 2008

Andy,

I'm not on 9 yet, but here are some observations:

- You can set the "disconnect user from FileMaker Server when idle" on the
Edit Privilege Set page under Manage->Accounts & Privileges.  You will have
to do this for the privilege set in each file the web account has access to.

- I have never seen an XML user show up in the connected clients list
(though my connections may be too quick to show up).  Is there anyone who
would be connecting to your databases from a FileMaker client with the web
user account?

Andrew Denman