[FX.php List] FINDALL failure

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Feb 25 19:00:48 MST 2008

Same thing... I tried everything that I could think of.

Here's the entire script I'm using right now on a simple test page:

<?php

include_once('FX/FX.php');
include_once('FX/server_data.php');

//RETRIEVE THE DEALER TOTALS
$dealer=new FX($serverIP,$webCompanionPort);
$dealer->SetDBData($dbname,'users','all');
$dealer->SetDBPassword($pw,$un);
$dealer->AddDBParam('c1','1');
$dealerResult=$dealer->FMFind();
echo $dealerResult['foundCount'];

?>

If I test to make sure all my variables have proper settings, they all
come back with correct settings, but if I try hitting this page, I get
endless processing...

The strangest part of it is that this same database powers a web app
that's working perfectly... other than this...

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting

I even created a new