[FX.php List] Planning ahead for inactive processes

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 25 08:33:22 MST 2008

Hey Jonathan

Not sure I understand what the problem is.   Is it that you're
getting extra/unwanted hits on your server, or something else?
Couldn't you just remove the folder of php pages for that site, and
then the server would produce a standard (or customized) 404 html
error page?

probably missing something,
-Joel