[FX.php List] [OT] Client asking about installing plugin on server

Gaith Bader gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au
Tue Feb 19 18:01:34 MST 2008

We decided not to use SMTP-it at all on 9.

Instead we moved all emails to Apple script via XMail from

http://www.lestang.org/spip.php?article63

However, sadly, we just realised that it would not work
if you want to use via the web using FX.php the server
seems to just ignore it. but using it via clients it works just
fine. which is fine by me because I am just using mail()
to email via php.

Regards,

Gaith Bader
Senior Information Officer
School of Computer Science and Engineering
The University of New South Wales
ph. 93856887

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org