[FX.php List] [OT] Client asking about installing plugin on server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Feb 19 17:40:18 MST 2008

Hi,

Sorry, should have been clearer; he's on a machine running FMSA 8.0v4.

Does the leak issue still exist (I've seen it here as well)? If so, I
won't let him put it on the server.

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting