[FX.php List] 1 success, one failure

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Thu Feb 7 06:21:57 MST 2008

Bob,

It appears that you have php errors, but they are not being
displayed.  Thus, the blank screens.  Turn error reporting on. There
are 2 settings:

display_errors = "On";
error_reporting (E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

The first determines whether errors are displayed at all. The second
determine how much you see.

Look for these in your phpinfo.

You can add these lines to the particular pages involved.

Not sure if the syntax is exactly correct, but I think it is.