[FX.php List] [Off, I think] Address field names and tricks

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Wed Feb 6 18:20:33 MST 2008

Andrew,

Thank you for the links. The standards document is rather complex, though, and some of the field names that ggt suggested work even though they are nothing like the standards presented. I have to think there is a simpler basic set, or browser makers just decided to look for simpler field names too.

Is anyone else trying to make forms that will autofill in common browers with one click of the browser's autofill button?

-Troy