[FX.php List] Who's still using PHP4?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Feb 1 09:46:27 MST 2008

Hi,

All of my web servers are still using PHP 4; I host so many PHP sites
that were written with 4, and am not eager to disrupt any sites, so I
haven't updated any of my webservers.

However, I'm thinking that it's past time for me to update...

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting