[FX.php List] XML login failing

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 19 11:51:34 MST 2008

Hey Steve

Just taking stabs...

Is the 'web' account set to Active in FMP?

Is the 'web' account set to the correct privilege set with fmxml
extended privileges?

If you're using some form of file separation in FMP (data & web), are
the above set in all relevant files?

Can you connect to the problem file in FMP client?

Can you try adding the fmapp extended priv. to the 'web' account
priv. set and then try connecting in FMP using that 'web' acct?

-Joel