[FX.php List] Error reporting in PHP

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Dec 12 14:19:17 MST 2008

What about on a Mac server running OS X Server? I rarely venture out
to servers other than my own... :)

Should I leave my PHP settings as they are, with display_errors set to
OFF? That's how it was set when I installed OS X Server...

More specifically, if I do turn it on, will it then report the stupid
typos that I make that cause me to waste time? :)

BP