[FX.php List] Summary of Records

william.downs william.downs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 11:10:04 MST 2008

Hi Anders (and Co)

i like the array_unique() - just what I needed.

Now I need to turn $uniqueList into a select (html drop down)

Any idea how that could be done ?

Kindest Regards

William

On 8 Dec 2008, at 15:41, Anders Monsen wrote:

How about array_unique?

$theList = array('Team1','Team1','Team2','Team3','Team1','Team2' );
$uniqueList = array_unique($theList);
sort($uniqueLists);

Anders