[FX.php List] Multiple FMEdits from a List View

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Dec 6 11:38:50 MST 2008

I think I'd probably use an EDIT function for each displayed record...

You'd need to write a loop that would edit each record that was
displayed...

You could then have a button or link that would send the page to the
processing page, where the loop would do an EDIT for each record in
your found set, regardless of whether any fields were changed in that
record.

You could use Javascript to set a hidden field for each record when
it's edited, so that it's flagged as having been edited, but failing
that, you'll need to do an EDIT for every record.

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker