[FX.php List] Fatal error in fx.php help

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Wed Aug 27 09:30:21 MDT 2008

Hi John,

The error's slightly misleading in that the line number is simply where the
script was at at the time at which the 30 execution limit was reached, so
there's not actually anything wrong with that line, simply that it ran out
of time (30 sec) to execute...!

To overcome this you need to either reduce the demands to lower the time the
query takes to run, or increase the execution time either in php.ini if you
have access to it, or by using ini_set() to increase it for the script
you're using...

Cheers
Steve