[FX.php List] Approach to update FM data from web input

Michael Layne fx at 9degrees.com
Wed Aug 27 06:17:30 MDT 2008

You're right about the staff... That's  a luxury not everyone has.
This particular client has full-time staff dedicated to this and other
related data management tasks.  I realize Option #2 is not for everyone.

I guess the link to the screenshot sufficed.  Now I know... (I got the
system email saying my post was too large :-))

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Layne  |  9 degrees development  |  9degrees.com  |  skype:laynebay

>>> 415-370-5011
>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org