[FX.php List] How to get a string of valuse from a form

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue Aug 26 12:33:27 MDT 2008

Hi John,

One approach is to create an array on the submission side. In your form put
something like <input type=”checkbox” name=”fieldName[]” value=”.... “ />
(note the [] in the name field...

This will result in an array arriving at the php submission form, you can do
something like;

            $fieldValue = ‘’;

foreach($fieldName as $value)

              $fieldValue .= “$value\n”;