[FX.php List] Strange problem

Michael Layne fx at 9degrees.com
Mon Aug 25 13:32:39 MDT 2008

Bob,

You're missing the ending """ for the "value" attribute!  I knew it!!!

At least I hope I'm right and it helped...  I copied your example and
did my own test.  Same result.  Then I looked at the code again and
realized (thanks to syntax coloring for PHP in TextMate) something was
off.  I quickly saw it, added the missing quotations, and presto...

// first line is corrected...
<option value="<?php echo "test"; ?>"><?php echo "TEST"; ?></option>

<option value="<?php echo "test"; ?>><?php echo "TEST"; ?></option>

HTH...

Michael Layne  |  9 degrees development  |  9degrees.com  |  skype:laynebay

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org