[FX.php List] Last N Records

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Mon Aug 25 07:02:27 MDT 2008

Looking at my Log file...on an iphone. Just want to see the last 10
records or so.

Don't want to return the whole file (100,000+ records and growing)
and sort descending just to see the last 10 records.

See what I mean?

Now, you might say...just query "TODAY" and then sort.

But..what it it wasn't a log file where you could predict the last
records fell under a single day?

Still need a way to grab just the last N records with no other criteria needed

Jonathan