[FX.php List] [OFF] Getting visitor's IP

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Aug 21 09:46:44 MDT 2008

Strange... I know that I used this a couple of years ago.

Could there be a setting on my web server that would change this
behavior? Would it be a PHP setting or possibly something in the
server itself (Mac OS X Server/Apache)?

If anyone knows, I'd appreciate some guidance.

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker