[FX.php List] [OFF] Getting visitor's IP

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Aug 21 09:32:04 MDT 2008

I think I'm using the right command, but suspect that I need to change
something on my server; is there a PHP setting I need to change in
PHP.ini so that it'll report the user's IP?

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker