[FX.php List] Sorting With PHP

Tanner Ellen tannerellen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:14:30 MDT 2008

I was wondering if there was any way to sort a record set with straight PHP
once the results are already returned rather than using the FX
function AddSortParam.  Basically I want to find some records have php
perform a calculation on a field and then sort the records based on the
results of that calculation.  I know I could do the calculation in filemaker
but this is based on the user who is logged in to the site so it would be
very slow and add quite a bit of stress to my FileMaker server.  I have
looked at the asort funciton but I might be missing something because I
couldn't get it to re-order the results of my found set. Any thoughts?
Thanks

-Tanner