[FX.php List] FXNeoCache

biscuit technologies biscuit.tech at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 12:45:29 MDT 2008

Hi Roger and Nick,This is very encouraging. I'd be interested in looking at
both your modifications if you don't mind and seeing if I can fold them into
my site.

I've found a problem and I'm not sure if your files will fix it or not. On
my cached page I have a search that returns via GET the same page with the
same URL. The script is of course caching this found set without
acknowledging the find parameters and so returning the same result for any
subsequent search until the cache expires.

Would your fix address this or do I need to send search results to a new
page?

Thanks,
David