[FX.php List] Is there an FMTableNames()?

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Mon Aug 4 09:10:42 MDT 2008

I am employing a separate db to serve up valuelists of fields
available on layouts.There is a record for each field on each layout
in each table in each file, all created automatically by a tool I
just wrote.  While I could do this live on the layout, it would not
provide the luxury of not displaying admin fields that the user
should not see.

To keep the this file organized, I felt that I needed to have the Table Name.

BTW...the FMP function Get(LayoutTableName) does not work in a served
environment.

Also, it seems that the fx.php FMLayoutNames() function requires the
SetDBPassword function to work.

--
Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group