[FX.php List] Is there an FMTableNames()?

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 17:08:58 MDT 2008

Well first of all instances in the graph is more relevant than the
tables, usually.

And layout is the only object i the data model that can contain all
relevant uses of a set of data,

In my opinion tables and instances are just not carrying 100% of the
situation, seen from a FileMaker point of view.

ggt