[FX.php List] PHP/FX vs. Lasso

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Wed Apr 16 10:35:21 MDT 2008

Lasso's certainly got it's users and applications, though these days
with FileMaker if you're starting fresh I'd recommend the FileMaker API
for PHP for Bob's #3 reason in particular.

The newest versions of Lasso 8.5 are a huge improvement over older
versions and CDML, to the point that debating the coding difficulty and
capability itself is pretty much like debating OS X or Windows.  It's
really all what you personally prefer as far as that goes.

Note that there is Lasso Studio for Dreamweaver, which will do what Bob
is looking for with his #1 comment.

	- John