[FX.php List] summation field not being red

Robert Janssen janssen_robert at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 06:06:34 MDT 2008

Hello,

If anybody could shed some light on my following problem, I'd be much obliged ...

The value of a calculated field  (summation of a related field ) is not shown / not read by the fx module. (I can see the value of het calculation in filemaker itself).

If I change the fieldtype to a number instead of a calculated field, the fx module reads the field perfectly.

Here is the summation:

Sum(FLEX::uren) + Sum(P125::uren) + Sum(P150::uren) + Sum(P200::uren)

greetz.
Robert Janssen

From: bob at patin.comTo: fx.php_list at mail.iviking.orgSubject: Re: [FX.php List] posting an email addressDate: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:17:41 -0500Andrew,

I suppose that's true, but it's never been a problem for me, since no one ever enters their email address as "adenmanxtmea.org".
What my code does is keep the @ sign from becoming a wildcard, and for that it works fine. I can't imagine ever needing to enclose the whole thing in double quotes...

But that's just me... :)

BP