[FX.php List] Even stranger date math...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Sep 30 14:26:30 MDT 2007

I think you're right; I just looked, and DST ends on the 28th.

So I'm off by an hour then...

Sheesh... that'll cause problems twice each year. I'll have to write
code that looks for the change days and add or subtract an hour...

Thanks, I would never have found it; it was driving me completely
batty. I'm surprised though that PHP is DST-savvy to this extent.

BP