[FX.php List] JavaScript, AJAX, jQuery assistance?

Michael Ward headhoncho at customikesolutions.com
Wed Sep 26 16:47:15 MDT 2007

Hi Joel,

You need to make sure that the JT_init(); function is fired after you
have loaded the page.

I haven't looked at your code, but there are two ways of doing this.

Include the JT_init(); as a callback to whatever is bringing in your
div or add the following to to the page that is being called.

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
	$(function(){ // when this page is loaded do the following...
	JT_init();
		});
</script>

Hope this helps.

On 27/09/2007, at 3:57 AM, Joel Shapiro wrote:

> Hi Steve
>
> Thanks so much.  Alex Gates had sent me that same solution back-
> channel.
>
> However....
>
> At least in Safari, once the AJAX div is loaded, hovering over the
> original tooltip link displays that tooltip PLUS another partial
> tooltip below the grey 'info' div... and that tooltip never hides
> again even when the mouse is off the link.
>
> I'll check into prototype and see if that'll help me through this.
>
> Thanks all for your help.  (I'll be out all today but back on it
> when I get the stomach for it ;)
>
> -Joel

Regards

Michael Ward