[FX.php List] FPDF

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Mon Sep 24 20:19:09 MDT 2007

Right! It also serves the purpose of making fonts consistent on
whatever platform you happen to have FPDF and PHP parked on, as well
as the user's platform. FPDF is not the easiest thing to work with,
but the results are very nice. It allows for a lot better control
over what someone can "print" from a web page.

I have probably mentioned before that I'm using FPDF to lay
customization (text and graphics) on standard publication pages,
stationery templates and the like. The design standards, font usage
and color requirements are very exacting. FPDF and FPDI work very
well for these purposes.

Dale

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org