[FX.php List] FPDF

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 24 16:55:01 MDT 2007

Not sure if you're replying to me, Gjermund...

The project I just wrote about is done for now (without FPDF) and
they haven't asked me to revisit it.  But do you have a link to more
info on using SVG for FPDF?  Wouldn't all the data items still need
to be lined up manually via coordinates?

-Joel

>>> 415-381-1852
>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org