[FX.php List] FPDF

David Ness dness at bondedbuilders.com
Mon Sep 24 14:51:21 MDT 2007

FPDF can output almost anything, especially with the add-ons available.
And I think it's fairly easy to use, although a little tedious for
longer PDF's, as there is not WYSIWYG editor available.

I'll leave the FP3 issues to you, though ;-)

David Allen Ness
Database Systems Programmer
Web Applications Developer