[FX.php List] Displaying container images

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Sep 20 12:14:07 MDT 2007

I have a client whose database contains a container field with images
in it. She wants these images displayed on the web.

Before anyone asks why I'm using containers to store images, it's a
requirement mandated by the client, who wants her images in a
container field... not something I can change or have any control over.

I've never displayed images this way, and have always stored them in
an images folder on the web server. I did some testing this morning,
first using the simple

$findData['picture'][0]

and amazingly, the images appear. I thought there was an issue with
container graphics? Is this really so simple? The only problem is
that the user is prompted for a username and password, which actually
might not bother my client (don't know yet).

What's the method for displaying container images? Do I have to use
the FM_image_proxy.php page, and if so, what configurating do I have
to do to make this work?

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING: