[FX.php List] special characters and fm

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Sep 12 16:31:08 MDT 2007

Alicia,

This is what is known (to me anyway) as the Bengstonian solution! :)

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org