[FX.php List] FX: ExecuteQuery XML error

Steve Bennett steve at bentechaps.com
Sat Sep 8 09:57:39 MDT 2007

I am trying to move some database files to a new FileMaker server and
I am getting the following error when trying to run some FX-PHP pages.

The following error has occured: FX: ExecuteQuery XML error: Invalid
document end at line 1 (100)

The FX PHP pages are still on the same web server the only thing that
has changed is the new FileMaker server. If I point my FX PHP
connection file back to the old server everything runs fine.

I did not get to set up the new FileMaker server and it was recently
updated from FMSA 7 to FMSA 8 but from what I can tell the only
difference is that the new FileMaker server is access through a
firewall on port 591 rather than port 80.

Some of my FX PHP pages used for searches are working fine on the new
server and initial record creation in the process that encounters the
error also works. The page that encounters the error is part of a
multi-page form. The first page that the user fills out is submitted
to the FileMaker server correctly and a new record is created in
FileMaker but then the error page comes up with the error mentioned
above.

I am thinking that it must be due to the FileMaker server or firewall
configuration as I can point the FX PHP pages at two other FileMaker
servers and everything works fine.

Any direction on how to debug this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve