[FX.php List] Need help with implode errors.... please

Larry Schultz larry at macedge.net
Tue Sep 4 20:12:05 MDT 2007

I'm getting these  errors on my clients test site.
Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in

I'm getting one of these errors for each implode statement in my
results page. They look like this:

'Language_you_translate_from[]'=>implode( "\r",$_POST
['Language_you_translate_from'] ),

My own test setup does not throw any errors. My test site:
Mac OSX 10.4.10
Apache
One box running Apache, and FMserver, and the WPE.

No problems with this setup

The client is using
Linux  to host the php
WPE on Mac OSX
FMServer on XP sp2

Does anyone have any ideas as to why these  implode errors are
showing on the Linux/Mac/windows setup.

I'm wondering if my use of the "\r" is failing.

TIA,

Larry Schultz
             Mac Edge Corporation
Specializing in Filemaker Pro Relational Database Solutions
                             for Mac/Windows/NT

FBA Member

larry at macedge.net
larryschultz1 at mac.com

           -------------Take A Deep Breath-------------

  "I quickly discovered that Apple, Inc., isn’t just a company.  It’s
the world’s only publicly traded religion. "
Brett Arends, Boston Herald Finance Columnist  December 2005