[FX.php List] FMP Checkbox

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Wed Oct 31 06:42:22 MDT 2007

Hi Roger,

If you run the field through the php function nl2br() for display, it
will put them on separate lines. If you would like to display them
differently, use implode() to break the values into array elements and
work with them that way.

Details and parameters for nl2br() and implode() are available at http://www.php.net
  in the function reference.

Hope this helps,