[FX.php List] Leave and come back to same session?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Oct 26 11:05:10 MDT 2007

Jonathan,

So long as you don't close the browser, the session will survive; I
have carts that use other sites for their card-processing, and when
the card process is complete, the users return to the client site,
where the session is waiting for them on their return.

For that matter, you can go to a site, start a session, browse all
day on other sites, and return to the original site, and the session
is going to still be alive unless it was explicitly destroyed  on the
client's site.

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting