[FX.php List] FM Scripts vs. PHP

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 25 12:07:08 MDT 2007

hmm...
I'm just developing something now where I edit two fields -- each one
is in a different child record -- via a layout on the one parent
record so I only hit the DB once.  I haven't tested for speed but it
seemed like it would be quicker than hitting for each child record.

maybe I should do some speed tests if I really want to know... (ugh)
or maybe I'm putting too much weight into perfect optimization when
the difference is minimal ;-)

-Joel

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org