[FX.php List] Problem with site on client's server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Oct 18 11:27:34 MDT 2007

Joel,

Actually it wasn't a counter variable; it was my skip variable for
doing previous/next code for page views. I had an IF statement that
said, if $skipSize isn't set, set it to zero; so rather than that
goofy method I just put a hidden variable on the form, to set the
skipSize to zero. That way the variable is set no matter how it's used.

So it either gets set to zero when the query is performed, or it gets
reset to an appropriate value when the PREV/NEXT buttons are used on
the results page.

Bob