[FX.php List] [OT] Problem trying to use mount_afp w/ FileMaker Server

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 13:35:27 MST 2007

main thing you have to do is turn on Windows sharing on the mac where
you want to move the backup
then change afp to smb in your script, and BTW smb does not share
folders, but shares, so there are no paths; i assume the shares on a
mac are the usernames.

Should be simple, something like: smb://username:password@backup/username

ggt