[FX.php List] [OT] Problem trying to use mount_afp w/ FileMaker Server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Nov 30 13:24:53 MST 2007

All I need is the simplest way to do this... the script already takes
the backup that has just occurred, zips it, copies it to a 2nd
internal drive, then to a remote volume...

Whatever I can shoehorn into the existing script is what I'm looking
for... :)

If Samba requires something to be installed, I won't fool with it...

If, on the other hand, I could add another line to my script and it
would work without any trouble, that's what I'm looking for...

Any help would be greatly appreciated; by the way, if anyone on this
list is interested in this backup script, I'll ask my friend about
whether I can share it with this list.

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org