[FX.php List] [OFF] Those Whacky End Users

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Nov 28 22:14:50 MST 2007

Glenn,

I'm not sure if this is what Tim is referring to, but in Mac OS X
Server (which is essentially Apache), I always turn off site caching
on a site-by-site basis; any site that uses PHP is always set so that
pages aren't cached on the web server.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting