[FX.php List] [OFF] How does the List function work?

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Tue Nov 27 13:40:13 MST 2007

oops. sorry 'bout that too quick reply.

it looks like you wanted to do this IN filemaker - not in PHP.
you're better off joining an FMP list for those kinds of questions.

is list() an FMP function? because it is also a PHP function and that is
what threw me.

your question was so OT that it sounded like you were a total FX and PHP
beginner!

cheers,
dan

Carl Anderson had written: