[FX.php List] [Off] Not a valid path - for scheduled backups

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Nov 20 17:04:02 MST 2007

I thought that FMI had stated that an external drive was not
*supposed* to work as a backup location?

This was discussed at Devcon, and I seem to recall hearing that it's
not a scheme that FMI says should be used, and isn't supported.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here... ?

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting