[FX.php List] [OFF] Theory of managing sessions

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Tue Nov 20 12:15:09 MST 2007

Something is very wrong here.

I can't get a session to destroy, even using the session_destroy() command.

For reference, I am using SID in the URL.  Cookies are turned off.

As a test,  I copy the URL. I run session_destroy().  I quit Safari.
I restart Safari.  I paste the UR back into Safari.  It still works,
displaying data from the session!

What's the deal?

Thx.

Jonathan