[FX.php List] How to stop error with bad username/password

Vision Computer Consulting info at visioncomputerconsulting.com
Tue Nov 20 00:18:25 MST 2007

Friday could work for me.

As far as I can tell you are  the only one who is getting email on
the exchange server. Is it because of the live calendar?

As far as I can tell your brother-in-law is only getting email and is
not on the exchange server so I don't think you are paying extra for
him.

We can look at how things are setup and I will show you the bill
details in you account. Don't know if Intermedia will have people
available on friday.

Stephen